Yes, that's right, I've started a blog. Everyone seems to be doing it, so why not me?
Or, a better question, why me?
I've not been great at keeping people up to date on what's going on with me, so I figured here's a "write once, read by a lot" kind of thing I can at least try. What I'll be doing here is periodically posting (hopefully) brief tidbits about what is up with me. Shortly I'll post various "highlights of the past year" to catch up some folks, but over all I'll try to keep posts short, sweet, and post often enough for that to happen.
So read, enjoy. Subscribe via RSS or Atom so you'll be told when I post. Let me know if you want this by email (apparently I have that technology), and I'll oblige. Or just stop by here every now and again and see what I'm up to.
Oh, and I'll still try to keep in touch with folks via email and visits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment